Career Cabin - Webinar
If you are an international talent looking to localise your approach towards the Swedish job market, here to work, study or as an accompanying partner, do join us at this workshop. We will provide tailored guidance and information to help you in this process, in collaboration with advisors from EURES (European public employment services) in Gothenburg.
A warm welcome!
At the session we will present around the following topics
- Career related matters, namely how you can localise your job search in Sweden,
- How to enhance your network in a digital way using LinkedIn
- You can also seek specific feedback about your CV and how to best work on it directly*
Please be ready to work on your LinkedIn profile, give others feedback, interact and work with your own documents.
Note: *In this case please share your CV in advance and be aware that feedback will be open within the group as this is a group session.
This is a group session where you will learn and meet others with similar needs as yours.
The group will accommodate a maximum of 6 participants.The workshop will include presentation, exercises, and Q&A.
- Thomas Engel, EURES Adviser from the Swedish Public Employment Service
- Lovisa Bohlin, International Talent Advisor from Move to Gothenburg
- Madalina Magnusson, International Talent Advisor from Move to Gothenburg
- Åsa Rindbäck, Studie- och yrkesvägledare, Gothenburg city, Arbetsmarknad och vuxenutbildning
- Jakob Seljee, Studie- och yrkesvägledare, Gothenburg city, Arbetsmarknad och vuxenutbildning
Register by sending your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration closes 20 January 2021.