Swedish Business Culture
Why would you focus on Swedish Business Culture when the business world is global, everybody speaks English and we all have access to the same information?
Because we do act, react and communicate differently, e.g. to a crisis (look at our various strategies for Covid), according to our cultural background.
We might think that our norms and values are universal and normal. This can be an unwise assumption as Swedish culture is different; it is extremely informal, egalitarian, fact and work-life balance oriented.
This webinar will be held by Christina Rundcrantz, Senior Consultant Intercultural Leadership at BBi Communication, who will share her expertise and provide you with valuable insight into Swedish Business Culture. We will also learn how Intercultural Competence is important to improve communication, relations and cooperation when working internationally.
- What is Intercultural Competence - CQ?
- Values – impacts on Swedish business and social culture
- Intercultural dimensions: Direct/Indirect communication, consensus/ hierarchy, task/people orientation,
- Work-Life Balance/career etc.
- Cultural impact on leadership, trust, feedback, decision making etc.
- Tips on bridging cultural gaps.
A warm welcome!