SWEDISH BUSINESS CULTURE
Why would you focus on Swedish Business Culture when the business world is global, everybody speaks English and we all have access to the same information?
Because we do act, react and communicate differently, for e.g. to a crisis (look at our various strategies for Covid), according to our cultural background.
We might think that our norms and values are universal and normal.
This can be an unwise assumption as Swedish culture is different; it is extremely informal, egalitarian, fact and work-life balance oriented.
Join us for this intercultural lecture with focus on Business Culture for professionals in West Sweden. This webinar will help you understand Swedish culture better.
The webinar will be held by Christina Rundcrantz, Senior Consultant Intercultural Leadership at BBi Communication, who will share her expertise and provide you with valuable insight about Swedish Business Culture. We will also learn how Intercultural Competence is important to improve communication, relations and cooperation when working internationally.
- What is Intercultural Competence - CQ?
- Values – impacts on Swedish business and social culture
- Intercultural dimensions: Direct/Indirect communication, consensus/ hierarchy, task/people orientation, Work-Life Balance/career etc.
- Cultural impact on leadership, trust, feedback, decision making etc.
- Tips on bridging cultural gaps.
To secure your place, please register before 20 March. We will then send you a link to the webinar on 22 March.