Swedish Culture and Business Culture
Intercultural lecture with focus on Business Culture for professionals in Gothenburg.
Intercultural competence can be very important for individuals who live in a foreign country or function in multicultural teams. By understanding cross-cultural differences we are able to bridge communication gaps and work across cultures.
Christina Rundcrantz from BBI will share her expertise at this lecture.
We will learn how Intercultural Competence is important to improve communication, relations and cooperation as well as about the Swedish Business culture.
• What is Intercultural Competence - CQ?
• Values – impact on business culture.
• Intercultural dimensions: Direct/Indirect communication, consensus/ hierarchy, task/people oriented, Work-Life Balance/Career etc.
• Cultural impact on leadership, trust, feedback, decision making etc.
• Tips on bridging cultural gaps