Your career in the Gothenburg region
Our popular Career programme runs twice a year. Given the current situation, we have modified the Spring session 2020 to take into greater account the needs of our target audience.
Hence, for Spring 2020, we will run this programme in the format of online individual coaching sessions.
This is a self-development training programme for international talents and professionals with a tertiary education, pursuing a career in the Gothenburg region, West Sweden.
You will map your strengths and understand the opportunities available as well as get insight into the Swedish workplace culture. The programme will guide you, give you the right tips and knowledge to prepare you for the Swedish job market.
The sessions are designed for international professionals or 2nd year international Master's students, who are ready to approach the Swedish job market.
Map your skills
Evaluate professional opportunities
Learn how to approach potential employers
Create your plan!
You can also seek some advice on your LinkedIn profile and Resume from the trainers.
AGENDA FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL SESSION : DURATION 1 HOUR in TOTAL
Let’s get you started
You and your plan: Map your personal profile and skills.
Coach: Leena Dhankher Joshi, Move To Gothenburg
You and your journey: Take your next steps.
Coach: Thomas Engel, EURES Advisor
- Residing in West Sweden and a highly skilled professional.
- For students registered at a Master’s programme at a university from West Sweden, in the 2nd year of their studies.
- Registration will close on May 15 th for the sessions on May 20th.
- Participation is free of charge. On a first come first serve basis.
- Please sign up for ONE time slot on the link at the top of the page.
- There will be a no-show fee of 300 sek if you book your slot but do not log in for your session.
Once you sign up, we will share the pre-work required for your coaching session together with the link and other administration details.
This competence development programme has been initiated in Gothenburg by Move to Gothenburg. In order to ensure that this programme matches with your needs, we will request for a few details while registering your participation.