Your career in the Gothenburg region
Are you a newly arrived professional, accompanying partner or an international Master's student looking to start your career in the Gothenburg region, West Sweden?
Then you may be interested in this programme: a self-development training programme for international talents and professionals with a tertiary education, pursuing a career in the Gothenburg region, West Sweden.
You will map your strengths and understand the opportunities available as well as get insight into the Swedish workplace culture. The programme will guide you and give you the right tips and knowledge to prepare you for the Swedish job market.
The sessions are designed for international professionals or 2nd year international Master's students, who are ready to approach the Swedish job market.
So go ahead, join us and
- Grow your own network.
- Make your first impressions count.
- Evaluate professional opportunities available.
- Create your plan!
Let’s get you started: You and your development
- 15 October 2020, 09.30 -12.00, Session 1: You and Your skills , You and the recruitment process
Leena Dhankher Joshi, Move To Gothenburg & Filipa Rodrigues Simões, Recruitment Advisor
- 21 October 2020 17.00-18.30, Session 2: Get your Swedish started
You will learn about why Swedish skills are more valuable in a business situation than you might think, and how you can learn the language in a flexible, interactive, and targeted way.
Rebecca Andersson & Fredrik Mihlzén, SweTeach
- 22 October 2020 09.30-12.00, Session 3: You and the Swedish Labour Market
Thomas Engel, EURES & Jakob Seljee, Arb Vux
Registration is CLOSED!
- Residing in West Sweden and a highly skilled professional, accompanying partner or students registered at a Master’s programme at a university from West Sweden, in the 2nd year of their studies.
- Registration closes 9 October 2020
- Participation is free of charge.
- There will be a no-show fee of 300kr.
- In order to ensure that this programme matches with your needs, we will request for a few details while registering your participation.
Send in an email to email@example.com with the following details
- Your name,
- If you are an accompanying partner/master student/highly skilled professional together with your CV
- When you moved to the Gothenburg region, West Sweden
We will get back to you after perusing your registration. There are a limited number of seats for this program.