Career Cabin - on site
At the session, we will present the following topics
- Career related matters, namely how you can localise your job search in Sweden,
- How to enhance your network in a digital way using LinkedIn
- You can also seek specific feedback about your CV and how to best work on it directly*
Please be ready to work on your LinkedIn profile, give others feedback, interact and work with your own documents.
Note: *In this case please share your CV in advance and be aware that feedback will be open within the group as this is a group session.
This is a group session (5-15 participants) where you will learn and meet others with similar needs as yours.
The workshop will include presentations, exercises, and a Q&A.
- Thomas Engel, EURES Adviser from the Swedish Public Employment Service
- Lovisa Bohlin, International Talent Advisor from International House Gothenburg
- Madalina Magnusson, International Talent Advisor from International House Gothenburg
- Åsa Rindbäck, Career guidance counsellor, City of Gothenburg city, Labour market and adult education department
- Kajsa Bengtsson, Career guidance counsellor, City of Gothenburg city, Labour market and adult education department
Join us to grow your own network and seek out others. Be more informed. Be more inspired. Work on your personal brand.
To ensure your participation, please register by 18 May.
Send us your CV and Cover letter for feedback
After you have registered, please send your CV and an example of your Cover letter to email@example.com before 18 May.
A warm welcome!
Similar workshops will be organised later in 2022 on site at International House Gothenburg!
We are closely following the developments of the COVID-19 pandemic and we follow the recommendations and guidelines of the Public Health Agency of Sweden.