Workshop: Career Cabin
If you are an international talent looking to localise your approach towards the Swedish job market, here to work, study or as an accompanying partner, do join us at this on-site workshop. We will provide tailored guidance, tools and information to help you in this process.
At the session, we will present the following topics:
- Career related matters, namely how you can localise your job search in Sweden
- How to enhance your network in a digital way using LinkedIn
- How to grow your professional network in Sweden
- You can also seek specific feedback about your CV and how to best work on it directly*
Please be ready to work on your LinkedIn profile, give others feedback, interact and work with your own documents.
This is a group session (5-15 participants) where you will learn and meet others with similar needs as yours.T he workshop will include presentations, exercises, and a Q&A.
Note: *In this case please share your CV in advance and be aware that feedback will be open within the group as this is a group session.
- Thomas Engel, EURES Adviser from the Swedish Public Employment Service
- Madalina Magnusson, EURES Adviser from International House Gothenburg
- Lovisa Bohlin, International Talent Adviser from International House Gothenburg
- Åsa Rindback, Career guidance counsellor, City of Gothenburg city, Labour market and adult education department
- Kajsa Bengtsson, Career guidance counsellor, City of Gothenburg city, Labour market and adult education department
Join us to grow your own network and seek out others. Be more informed. Be more inspired. Work on your personal brand.
Please RSVP by 6 September.
Send us your CV and Cover letter for feedback
After you have registered, please send your CV and an example of your Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 6 September
A warm welcome!
If you have further questions, please contact Kajsa.Bengtsson@arbvux.goteborg.se