Shape your professional success - for accompanying partners.
Are you newly arrived, or an accompanying partner, now in Gothenburg?
We offer a training programme that will help you continue your career here in Sweden.
Designed for professionals and people with a tertiary education, the programme consists of five sessions with professional trainers with different expertise and backgrounds.
The aim is to give you knowledge, a better understanding, and new insights to help you
pursue a career here in Gothenburg.
24/10, 26/10, 7/11, 8/11, 14/11
from 9.00am to 12.30pm
The West Sweden Chamber of Commerce Conference Center at Parkgatan 49
SEK 2 500 for all 5 sessions (coffee, tea and lunch are included)
We will run the programme with a maximum of 12 participants. Early registration is
recommended to guarantee a seat in the programme.
We recommend that participants bring a PC or tablet with wifi capability.
Session 1 - 24/10
by Pernilla Johansson, Move To Gothenburg, Project Manager
- Focusing your offer and develop your personal brand
- Get connected: Grow your own network and seek out others
- Make your first impressions count.
by Liz Rider, Lis 10 & Nicola Stockman, Personal Branded
Session 2 - 26/10
- Evaluate the professional opportunities available in the market
- Take stock of your skills and map your strengths
- Choose the direction for your next career move
- Identify the next steps to reach your goal. Now you have a plan!
by Leena Dhankher Joshi, Move to Gothenburg
Session 3 - 7/11
- Your digital footprint - enhance your reputation
- The importance of social media consistency for your personal brand; update your Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Making the most of Linkedin - How to increase your Linkedin views
- How to ensure you are at the top of a Google search
by Nicola Stockman, Personal Branded
Session 4 - 8/11
- The Recruitment process, step by step.
- Write or rewrite your updated CV.
- Where do I find job postings?
by Anna Petersson, PS Partner
Session 5 - 14/11
- Understanding business culture in Sweden
- Understand unwritten social codes
- Discover how decisions are made
- What your Swedish colleagues and expect from you
by Charlotta Brynger, Cue Me
- Pitch, My offer-Personal branding – who are you! Followed by feedback.
- Hand out of Certificates and wrap up!
For more information and to register, please
email Programme Coordinator, Pernilla Johansson, firstname.lastname@example.org